[at-l] A heck of a climb!

HEre is a URL that should appeal to people who really want to do some outdoor pursuits that are also way OUT..and in outside the Earth's atmosphere.. ;-)

http://www.reston.com/cowing/o.mons.html

Ayup... to heck with Everest! I am going to do the highest point in the Solar System. Anyone else want to go for the prize money?
:D

Also has some interesting articles about the logisitics of climbing extra-terrestial mountains. Cool. All theoretical, but makes me wonder what our descendants will do for fun.