[at-l] Cheerio hits NOC

Hey All,

I'M in Nantahala, the NOC Kayak center for the nite.  Got in around 11am and
spent a lazy day staring @ the river and watching whitewater kayakers
practice on the rapids course here.  way too relaxing.  been a wild last few
days including my first brush with hypothermia.  even tho i didnt think to
put the jacket on, i did have sense enough to stop and put up my tent and
drink warm drinks - although i did cook IN the tent!

Off to Fontana tm am, should be 3 days but as more rain is expected, it may
take 4.  will em there.

I cant believe I'm almost @ the Smokies!!!  I'm really doing this and its
just now sunk in...

This has been a fun stop as friends are here and I've had buds to play with
all day.  One took a zero day so was still here when I staggered in.

The view from WesserBald was amazing!  Wayah was whitout... cold... drizzley,
but wesser tower made up for it.  sat up there for almost an hour laying
sprawled on the deck soaking up the sun cuz that am had been 15 degrees and
that afternoon I was getting sunburned!

Datto, saw your box here, its under the stairs.

Bye,

Cheerio  GA-ME 2000