Re: [at-l] Photon light users - HELP!

Pat,

	Actually I have 4 Photon lights. I did some short 3 or 4 mile night
hikes using Photon. It was ok. The 1.5 oz Blast tied to my head is 40
times more light and actually reached out a ways. The Photons actually
have a short range of usable light.
	I first bought the red. It was very hard to even find a pack of hot
chocolate in my food bag with the red light,  hahah everything was red.
I still use the yellow around camp for reading and everything else, even
hang it for an area light. I really like it because I sleep with it
around my neck on a light cord. If i need light in the night I reach to
my neck and grab the cord. These two different type lights meet my
requirements and weigh less than 2 oz total.

chase