Re: [at-l] jokes

What's good for the goose, KC, is good for the gander. Your statement is a Political Correctness-generated piece of self-justifying tripe. (Go ahead, ask me how I *really* feel.)
Now, I know we're a campfire; I know we're not BackpackingLight; but I'm wondering why we can't hit the Tyvek question of ben@supervillan.org with some authority, or really put the deeper hurt on the All or Nothing question excellently posed by The Wizard?

Breath deep, Sloetoe....two, three, four......

"KC" <wareagle@ioa.com> 04/03/00 02:52PM >>>
One other thing,,,It is one thing for a lesbian or gay person to tell a
lesbian or gay joke,,,it is another thing for someone else to tell it,,,