Re: [at-l] My Apologizes

Whoa!  The posting sequence for this topic has gotten way off track.
For those of you who have forgotten and for those of you new to the
list, here is the sequence:

1 - KC objects to some innocuous comment made by an unsuspecting
"comfortable" lister.
2 - Several listers publicly object to KC's message.
3 - A few listers come to KC's defense with a "you go girl(sp?)"
4 - I de-lurk and post a msg similar to this one, and the whole list
(except Felix) thinks "...who the h___ is this guy anyway?"
5 - KC posts the "Gee, can't you take a joke, I was just kidding"
message
6 - I take a hike.(note obligatory on-topic reference)
7 - Life goes on.

Now the sequence has been interrupted by Cosmo's "Some of my best
friends are strange" message.  Let's get get back on track.

Steve,
- who obviously missed his regular weekend section hike.