[at-l] Optimum Hiking season

I'm going to do my duty today for the IRS.  TAX DAY is coming!
So I really should not be here but couldn't resist Coosa's challenge.

Fall is definitely my favorite time.  It does not matter where you are the
colors, the temps, less insects make autumn one of the best times.  Winter
is next for me then spring, then summer.  I've been there at all times and I
guess it goes like this:

Whenever I am on the A.T. at the time...
Whenever the sounds and smells of the forest speak peace to my soul....
Whenever the big trees shelter me from the storm....
Whenever the sun warms me on a cold day...
Whenever mountain springs supply me with refreshment.....
Whenever blue sky touches majestic mountain tops...
It is for me an honor to experience the natural beauty of the earth...
Someday we may not be able to enjoy such places so enjoy it while you're
able.
AND oh, yeah! Many a night Bogey and I dozed off to sleep with these
words on our lips, "It doesn't get any better than this!"   (warm fuzzies)
SLIM