[at-l] Laces was My Apologizes

-----Original Message-----
>or being "too straightlaced"?!

Personally, now just speaking for myself, I prefer my boot laces to be
straight.  When they're twisted, they cause pain on the top of my foot, they
loosen too easily and become tangled, or they plain look unsightly.   But,
mind you, this is my personal opinion of boot laces and has nothing to do
with anything but boot laces.  What you read into this determines how Trail
related this post is.   After all, it's just about boot laces and nothing
else.

<grin when you say that>
Coosa
up waaaaaaaay past her bedtime