Re: [at-l] Define the phrase

Coosa wrote:

> Could I get some input on the phrase "Hike your own Hike"?
>
> What exactly does it mean to you?  Can you define it in your own terms?

"HYOH" is a trite term that means to do your own thing as long as it ain't
interferring with others doing their own thing. The concept should be used in
everyone's everyday life, not just the Trail or hiking. The reason I feel it is
trite is because it should be implied and assumed, and not stated. To boil it
down a little farther: Hike based on what you want and can do. Not based on what
others will think about what you do.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98