[at-l] Videos---

Hi---

I'd love to be on the circulating video list.  We need some rules about
them, though, like (1) we're responsible for any damage that occurs in our
care, (2) we pay the postage and put them into proper mailing
containers---insurance?, (3) two weeks is an appropriate time to keep them
before passing them on, etc.  What about the list and who gets them next,
etc.?  When I had Mic Lowther's circulating copy of Walking North, I
received it from someone I had never heard of, I e-mailed him to let him
know that I had it, then he sent me the name and address of the next person
on the list.  It worked very well, I thought.

Leslie