[at-l] whoofy!

Okay, so I'm in the throes of jetlag. And I know I shouldn't fly a plane
or anything like that, but...
I was thinking that one good trip deserves another, so I started to get
excited about trail plans for this year. (I'm cautiously optomistic...)
So, to get into the spirit of it all, I decided to haul out my
dehydrator. Decided to do a batch of canned diced maters and kidney
beans so I can use my favorite tvp chili mix. Only problem is that I
accidently grabbed one of those recipe-mix cans of tomatoes--the heavy
garlic variety. Because my nose is stuffy, I didn't realize it 'till it
all started to heat up. And now, the, ah, er, um, "aroma" of garlic is
overpowering the new-carpet stench. I mean, it would be impossible for
me to sleep off my jetlag now, and I don't even want to think about what
the realtor will do to me if he stops by to show the house...

Moral of the story is, don't even get out of bed when you're jetlagged.
What can possibly be next? Ha!
Give Me Chocolate--and a sedative...and a stuffier nose