[at-l] The Place Cleanup

I was asked to pass this along to the list - we still need more volunteers to
help this weekend with the cleanup at The Place.  If there is any way you can
make it, it would be much appreciated.  If we don't get some raised hands,
I'm going to start just picking people at random . . . <vbg>

The Redhead

Hi AT friends,