Re: [at-l] Questions about the Shelters along the Trail.

Hey, y'all let's say we get this guy to work on the Muskrat shelter.  The
first think he could do is tear it down and start all over.
  Jared, I like the rustic idea.  The Muskrat shelter is close to water.
Somehow make it mouse proof.
plodder

> * Please use <mailto:jgrellne@lib.drury.edu> to reply to the sender.
>
> I am an architecture student at Drury University in Springfield
> Missouri.
> I am currently doing a project where i build a "rejuvenation
> shelter" somewhere along the Appalachian Trail.
> Any comments about how to make the current shelters better, or how
> you would build your own.
> (modern, with running water, stove, heat...
> or rustic, with just a ceiling over your head?)
> any responses would be greatly appreciated, thank you for your time.

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.