[at-l] Big K Fever?

For the last couple of weeks at work, I've been
writing an after-action report for a project that
monopolized my life from November to February. One of
the major deadlines for this project was January 20. I
was just re-reading my draft, and realized that
everywhere "January 20" should have been written, I
had written "June 20." That's my start date for my
southbound thru-hike this year.

I think I've got things other than work on my mind ...

Forget Springer Fever, I think I have serious Katahdin
Fever!

Nina
91 more days and counting down ...

=====