[at-l] southbounders wanted

HI, all -- GORP.com is still looking for southbounders to sponsor on the AT.
We're looking for southbounders hiking on a traditional schedule, starting in
or around June. We'e already chosen hikers for the PCT and the CDT, but,
surprsingly, we haven't gotten a lot of response from AT hikers.

We're the Web's biggest outdoor site, and we're willing to provide some cash,
some gear, and an 8-ounce communications device for e-mail. You in turn will
write some articles for us, evaluate gear, and do some Q&As with our readers.

If you're interested, plese send me a letter that shows you can write well --
tell me why you're hiking the AT and why you think you'd be a good person for
the project. I'm looking for people who are really committed to thru-hiking
the trail, who can provide interesting commentary on what they're seeing and
experiencing.

Karen Berger
GORP.com