[at-l] Second A.T.

Did you catch the latest AT Newsletter.  I got mine today and it has an
article about a second AT.  I love this idea since it would progress through
some incredible turf in NY and VT.  If it would ultimately hook up with the
original AT via a loop up in Canadia that would be even better.  I did not
realize that the original proposal for the AT included numerous trails and
not just one.  If anyone needs a copy of the article let me know (we got a
new scanner at the office that I cant wait to play with, NOT the operator,
the machine!  Keep it clean dude).