Re: [at-l] Support List? (Admin) and a rant!

Hear, hear. I think we've voted this sort of segregation down previously,
Ryan. For precisely this reason. Granted, we've been flooded with email
lately, but that tends to ebb and flow as Springer Fever reaches its peak.
Just my 0.02 ... Navigator

In a message dated 03/07/2000 8:38:28 AM Eastern Standard Time,
tmcginnis@ucclan.state.in.us writes:

> I strongly agree with JoanBluetrail. Point by point. Additionally, I think
it'
> s a mistake to segregate the common interest by supposed (and fleeting)
micro-