[at-l] MiniRuck Invitation

	This idea started out as a small get-together planned as the last
stop on my way home from an April trip visiting friends and relatives in
place of my usual Spring backpacking trip, seeing as how I can't hike for
a while due to *%!&@ plantar fasciitis.  But the suggestion has been made
and seconded that we open it up to the List.  So here goes.

	Easter weekend, Friday April 21 through Sunday April 23, at Lake
Winfield Scott (a U.S. Forest Service campground north of Atlanta, north
of Suches south of Blairsville) there will be a *real* AT-L campfire at a
weekend campout for Listers-and-significant-others.  I'll bring the
campfire wood, POG's gonna hide Easter eggs [now she'll *have* to do it
;-)  ].  Volunteers for popcorn, s'mores, etc.?  Trail from campground
leads up to AT and thence to Blood Mountain for those who *can* hike
(sniff sniff).  Looks like FlaKracker (& husband?), POG, Vcat and husband,
OrangeBug (Friday night only), and moi of course.  How about it, folks.
I'm dying to put more faces with names!

	--eArThworm