[at-l] A Question

Hi,

   I'm David's friend......Let's just call me StormPhoenix since that is the
nick I usually use online. I've been reading the emails for awhile now and I
was just wondering why the trail is so important to you....meaning everyone
here. I've listened to why it is important to David. I lived within 30 to 50
minutes of one part  of the trail for most of my life.....Blairsville and
Dahlonega. As far as I could tell most of the people I grew up with and
lived near took it for granted.  I didn't know it was such a hot topic for
debate and bad feelings til lately.

StormPhoenix