Re: Re: [at-l] more boring gear talk-sleeping bag

Most of the more responsive hiker shops will tell you that TNF is very
liberal with their temp ratings, as in VeRy GeNeRoUs -- Moonstone is closer
to the temp ratings and Charles Lindsey has one on sale right now on his
site.  I can never find the sale stuff, so you may have to go in and email
him,
Coosa

-

I'm in a quandary about the bag though.