Re: [at-l] more boring gear talk

I envy all you 3/4th pad people--if I was able to get away with just 3/4 I
would get the G4 backpack (doesn't work with a larger pad according to the
website info.).  Even if the rest of me is warm, if my lower half touches
the ground at all--esp. feet--I freeze.  I've actually been cold in heat
waves when in the shade.  Just call me lizard (but not as a trail name)--I
become whatever temperature the air seems to be for the moment.  That's why
I like hiking (well one reason among many), I'm warm as long as I'm moving.
 If I could figure out a way to sleep and walk effectively at the same
time, I'd be in heaven.