Re: [at-l] stair training

If the women's winner was Cindy Moll, I know/run with her. Amazingly, this little wisp of a girl (30 going on 13, I think) has legs smaller around than my arms, and has absolutely no interest in either general hiking, distance hiking, or even distance trail running events, like (grumble, snif) David Horton's Holliday Lake 50k. Orwell. We tried. But to see her on a stair master is to see Forest Gump going uphill — not big on style, but she just keeps going and going and going and

>>> "Richard S. Lubitz" <lubitz@alpha.fdu.edu> 02/24/00 03:17PM >>>
For everyone who is running stairs to get in shape, yesterday was the
annual race up the fire stairs of the Empire State Building.  The winner
did the 96 floors in 9 minutes and 53 seconds.  Now you have a goal to
shoot at.
Rich