Re: [at-l] more boring gear talk

I've got the Titanium pot. It is a bit bigger than necessary, and works
well as cooker and plate. I've not had any trouble cleaning it, as I always
eat, heat more water, drink the soup, and clean in such fashion. When I've
used it for popcorn (than's Gutsy) it can be a bit of a problem for a few
meals.

Is it worth the lighter weight? Got mine on sale at REI and split a 2 pot
set with another fool. My daughter had confiscated my $3 aluminum pot. I am
not sure it was worth the bucks

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA