Re: [at-l] Hiking Plans

Good Morning,

My hiking plan for this year is to get in about 100 to 120 miles from
Dalton, Mass to Vermont.  My hiking partner's business is limiting us to a
spring trip this year, so it'll probably be late May when we go.  Still
working on the logistics of getting there and back - probably fly into
Hartford and out from Albany.  I'll toss in a couple of AT backpacking trips
with boy scouts, a family backpacking trip to N. GA, Oak Mtn State Park near
Birmingham or the Pinhoti, as well as a cub scout car camp trip.  The trail
system at Kennesaw Mtn NBP is nice and just a few minutes away for day
hikes.

When the fog lifts it's gonna be nice here today, 70-75 degrees and sunny.
Tough to stay inside.

Take Care,

Tim Rich
Kennesaw, GA