[at-l] AT thru-hike calculator - EXCELL format...

I have created an AT thru-hike calculator as an EXCELL format spreadsheet.
You enter 3 types of information - number of days to transit each of the 11
sections, number of days off in each of the 11 sections, and start date -
and it spits out a day-by-day chart of dates and mileages, plus end date.
It is actually pretty nifty, and is waiting for someone to fiddle with it
and make it really hum...

I'll email it to anyone that wants it (email me privately, not via the
list)...

pittsburgh