[at-l] report from Rock Gap, NC

Well, it happened again. I was trying to cross Winding Stair Gap on US 64
and some unexplained force took over my truck and I ended up at Rock Gap
near Standing Indian Campground. I walked up to the shelter and found a
northbound thru hiker. He had not been there long and was fixing to make
his supper. We talked for awhile and I left him some fruit I had from my
lunch. He seemed to be in high spirits and good health.

I forgot to ask if he minded me reporting his progress so I wont mention
his name. He was not familiar with the List so I don't know if he is
known by any of our number. I guess it's ok to say that he started on Feb
7.  Hopeful
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.