Re: [at-l] killing mice

>>> Phil Heffington <phil.heffington@oc.edu> 02/22/00 05:08PM >>>
Every once in awhile I just have to log in a an issue which has absolutely
no significance to the trail.  Killing mice at the shelters is one of them.
I admit it (Hawkeye, you want to jump in on the chorus), it is just plain
fun watching the little critters bite the dust.  I consider it the moral
equivalent of slapping a mosquito.

####Sloetoe climbs in with:
Personally, I think you underestimate the activity, morally speaking. It is a public service of high order. Personally, I would consider carrying live Rat Snake eggs along my AT hikes, to leave them sprinkled along the leantos, like a herptological Johnny Appleseed. Now *that* would be fun.
SlitherToe