Re: [at-l] Finding partners.

Much depends on your stage in life, how much you are into hiking, where you
live and such. I would encourage you to join local outdoor's group, trail
maintainer's club, or such. Joining a list (such as our campfire) can be an
excellent way to meet those with the early planning blues, also.

Of course, you will have to tell us more about yourself and all about your
gear!

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA