Re: [at-l] funny true story that is kind of trail related

Ditto. Back in medical school, we were amazed at how our class had social
attractions that split the class between those who played fort until
mother's screamed their throats hoarse, and those who studied all the time.

Got to get out to the woods soon!

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA