Re: [at-l] Dot com's trailname, revisited again

In a message dated 2/18/2000 1:10:19 PM Eastern Standard Time,
AThiker@smithville.net writes:

<< Well, doing the math...

 Kristen Kupersmith starts with two 'K's  (as Kay K. Harvey pointed
 out).  And, the original 'dotCom' had a computer-type connection. So, we
 could go with  "Y2K" (for many reasons).  Or, "Why Two Kays?", etc. And,
 carrying it on a little more,  "Y2K" could also be writed  "YKK". So,
 cleverly, her trailname could be "YKK". Or, more cleverly, "Zipper
 Girl". Now, don't read nothin' in to that that ain't meant to be read
 into it. Zipper Girl could then be shortened to "Zip", or "ZG" (which
 could then be changed to "Ziggy")  Or, if she wants to steal Ke
 kahaawe's nickname (KK= Cake) and starts to hike with a gyrl named
 Edith, they could sign the registers "Cake and Edith, too."

 So, I sez to Lulu, I sez... >>

All this from a man who wields sharp implemenets and power tools
close to celebrities. I just hope no new subscribers sign on in the middle
of this ZipperGirl thread...
TJ