Re: [at-l] Health Insurance...

At 02:17 PM 2/17/00 EST, ATnavi@aol.com wrote:
>I voted for Clinton ONLY because of the health care issue. I'm irritated
that
>"universal health care" never came to pass.

And don't you just love the irony. The insurance industry got the plan
killed because it would mean a 'government bureaucrat' would choose what
health care we got, not our doctor. So now the insurance industry has given
us "managed care" in which a 'company bureaucrat' decides what care we get,
not our doctor. But hey, the profits are good! I have a decent (note I
didn't say good, I don't think there is any good health insurance anymore)
health plan but most of the people I know have worse or none. I second your
statement... It sucks!

Saunterer