Re: [at-l] Health Insurance Revisited Again For the Second Time

Depending on where your parents live, the answer to the problem may sound a
bit bizarre.

Your parents may need a divorce. Your Mom will then become an impoverished
female, and may likely qualify for Medicaid benefits, especially if she is
unemployed. Just don't let Dad get ill, as he is of the wrong gender. I
have seen such an action several times in my career, particularly when
dealing with dementias in folks under 50. The divorce prevents bankrupting
the entire family, or ending college educations.

BTW, the Clinton plan was a fraud, also.

Soapbox off.

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA