[at-l] Dry It, Your Like It!

Here are some ideas that some of you folks haven't thought of to be used
in your dehydrators; When going out for Chinese food, we always get more
then we can eat at one sitting. Dehydrated whatever you bring home to
make a yummy meal for the trail. Shop at stores that sell dented cans of
foods. (Becareful the tops aren't bulging, a sure sign of the food
inside gone bad.) We've picked up great deals on soups, veggies ect.
These make great meals or ingredients for meals while on the trail.
(Hey, who said we had to eat the same stuff all the time?) The last tip
we want to share with everyone is, make your own fruit leather (fruit
roll ups). A quick and easy way to make some is add one cup of apple
sauce with 1 tbs. of  fruit flavored gelation. What come out is
something that taste better then the store bought type.

Mother Natures Son
               &
Angel Eyes