[at-l] Fenway Park

Hey, this is Fenway Park's last year as home to the Red Sox, right?

I'll be taking about 10 days off the trail in early August to hang with my
family in Connecticut--it's my sister's 25th wedding anniversary, and my
parent's 50th.  Sometime between August 4 and August 11, I'd like to catch
a game at Fenway Park with my daughter and maybe some of my family.

Can anyone help?  I'm sure tickets are hard to come by, but I'm not above
skullduggery.

R.