Re: [at-l] re:tents

You can sit up (and change out of wet clothes) in a Flashlite. You can cook out
the vestibule from a Flashlite with out getting your gear wet (if you want to
risk death by immolation). You will not have any condensation inside a
Flashlite. I'm not sure any of that is true with just a bivy.

Nonetheless, I have abandoned my bombproof Flashlite after 4 years in favor of a
home-made 2.1 lb single wall.

- Gary from Fairfax