[at-l] Maine maps and stuff

At the Ruck, I purchased the 1993 Maine Maps and Guidebooks. I've had a
blast with them. It is great to relive that part of the Trail by
'reading' a map. Best $5 me ever spended. Now, can someone tell me
something about Frye Notch Shelter that will remind me what the area
looks like? I can't remember it.

The other night on the flight back from Earthworm's Dungeon of Doom (I
don't mean that in a bad way ;) I had to sit with my back to the front
of the plane. Talk about a weird sensation on take-off and landing. Oh,
we weren't talking about weird sensations on take-off and landing, were
we?

Anything you can tell me about Frye Notch will be appreciated greatly...

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98