Re: [at-l] On Line AT-Guide

Walt Daniels wrote:

> Why not work with ALDHA and ATC in producing an online version? ALDHA has
> hinted that they wanted to do one but have never had someone step up to the
> plate and do it. I can push on ATC to get them involved, in fact I have
> already alerted them. I don't know the contractual details between ATC and
> ALDHA in producing the Companion but I will find out. Unfortunately it won't
> happen yesterday as ATC in particular has enough bureaucracy to slow it
> down, but occasional they move quickly. ATC did get almost all the clubs to
> agree to the CD production which includes a lot of copyrighted material.

Walt -
I emailed 'most' of the ALDHA Board members last night - at least the
ones who have email.  There are, in fact, several ALDHA Board members on
this list.  So this is a topic which should get some attention at the
Spring Steering Committee meeting.  But that's not until April.  ALDHA
doesn't have a lot of bureaucracy, but they do have a lot of hikers -
and not many meetings - so things happen slowly.

Later -
Jim