[at-l] H.A.T.T.U.T.H.U.G.H.

I've been waiting for this all day, and somehow NO ONE else has come forward with the idea.

Now, I'm not thinking through the logistics, which I'll leave to others, but with all the mentioning of "field editors," the need for a "snapshot," "unified walk-through" of the entire trail, how is it that no one has put together the fact that THERE ALREADY IS a unified walk-through of the trail. It's called the H.A.T.T.

I therefore propose (again, not that I've thought it through), the consideration of a H.A.T.T.U.T.H.U.G.H., which would (obviously) be a Hands Across The Trail / Ultimate Through Hikers Unified Guide Hike. (Obviously.)

Plane as the gnose on yore facia.
HATTToe
No, not Datto,
HATTToe