Re: [at-l] On Line AT-Guide

In a message dated 02/09/2000 7:18:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jim_ginny_o@attglobal.net writes:

<< Eric -
 The ALDHA Spring Steering Committee meeting will be held in April - if
 you want to get serious about this, why don't you attend that meeting
 and see if you can join forces with ALDHA? They're a lot easier to work
 with than WF - and they've been talking about an on-line Companion too.

There is a long list of organizations that we here still need to contact if
this is to go forward and ALDHA is on that list. I have not seen the 2000
companion yet but we are in the process of ordering one.

As for working with WF, he puts out a good product but I have no intentions
of working with him on a project of this scale. We have different
philosophies.

<<I'm NOT saying that anything in this thread is a bad idea - just that I
don't see any gain in duplicating what's already being done.>>

I totally agree. If the research that my firm is conducting now does not
warrant going forward, we wont.

Eric
Bad Ankles