Re: [at-l] Stitches, did you ever???

Let's see, I started slackpacking about 20 miles before Big Meadows in
Shenandoah and didn't carry my pack again until the Dahlgren Campground in
MD.  The next big chunk of slackpacking was from Green Point, PA to the
Cornwall, CT (I think) area.  I know I carried my pack a bit in NJ and NY
but not much.

Then there was VT (thanks Cindy and my sister) and NH (thanks Mother Hen,
Pooh, and Bruce) and then ME (thanks Bear).

So you see, I started miles before VT, too.  :-)  My body (esp. knees and
feet) is still thanking me for giving it whatever breaks I could.

Mara
Stitches, GAME99