[at-l] getting cash

Money stuff: This is my plan for the trail.

1) Changed to bank that has offices nationwide.
2) Using debit card that also has doubles as a VISA.
3) The protection is American Express. I can put it in any machine and it
will take money out of my checking account and give me cash. One time, in
Atlantic City NJ,  I was short of cash (lol). They actually had American
Express Travelers Checks vending machines.
4) I am also planning on having a credit card in mail ahead box in case of
emergency.

  bpwildness

P.S. This is my seventh day without a cigarette!