Re: [at-l] Stitches, did you ever???

Nah!  I just kept the gear in my pack to a minimum until I got to NH and
then I got some of my cold weather gear back again.  I could have fit all of
my gear in the pack quite easily without the top pocket but I was doing so
much slackpacking that I really wanted to keep the top pocket/fanny pack for
those "day" hikes.  It was a great system.

I had such a hard time finding a backpack that fit me I just couldn't
imagine finding a lightweight pack/smaller pack along the trail that would
fit me.

I tell you though...  Kurt's got me thinking about having a G5 made for me.
The one he had at the Ruck was designed for a torso much longer than mine
and hips much smaller.  That would drop 5 pounds off my pack weight right
there.

Mara
Stitches, GAME99