RE: [at-l] Virginia Opossum

You're right - my bad, I forgot to say ugly _and_ stupid.  I didn't mention
that the one I used to see in my driveway would, upon being startled by my
entering the driveway, run straight up my very long driveway (you know, run
straight up where I was trying to take my car).  Of course, the rabbits did
this, too, but nobody gave them points for intelligence, either.  At least
they're cute, unlike the very ugly possum. (non-sequitur:  see, I know the
proper usage of their/there/they're!)

--Sometime