Re: [at-l] Re: cross post by permission (elephants etc.)

Dear Janey

Well I'm on my way!!  Left Springer with some worries about this being an
el NINA year and all but at least it didn't rain today.  I moved my SLOETOEs
along pretty well today.  Saw a lot of odd people.  The FIRST PILGRIM I saw
was a pretty pokey SAUNTERER but that was cause he had had his eyes on
a  women hiking in a KAHLEYco skirt  There was another who looked just KC
of the Sunshine Band....you know.....THE REDHEAD???It wasn't her of course,
and she's become a BUDDY.  If anyone tells you we shared a tent, it's not
true!
Janey sweetheart, it was raining cats and dogs and she had a deck of cards so
we were JUST PLAYIN JANE!
Honest.....I'm not being SLY honey.  I know I'd need STITCHES if I ever messed
around behind your back.  Not to mention, your brothers RICK and TOM would
empty a MAG or two into me if I did.  Just one of those TRAILMIXUPS , honey
that's all.  Your faithful husband Dan.