Re: [at-l] Change of name

In a message dated 2/7/00 2:42:17 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
kkupersmith@thor24.com writes:

<< I think I'm going to go to the Trail nameless, and have my name appointed
out there... so that it is more "special". So, don't be expecting a Dot Com
to come hiking through your town, because there probably won't be.  :-) >>

Kristen,

I understand what you mean. I used to end my list mails Cheryl.... but then
there were 2 Cheryls and one (not me) was going thruhiking and needed the
floor. I had 2 people that I hiked with locally that called me choovers
because of my internet name and I met them on the internet, so I decided to
start using choovers to end lists e-mail.

I finally get to through hike (spelled right on purpose lol) and people want
my trail name to be choovers. No way. I am going to get away from puters (and
other stuff). Doing a dream is important. I do not want to start the trail
with a tech name...........

Starting the trail with Cheryl. Maybe I get a trail name.....maybe not.

      Bpwildness

P.S. God I want a cigarette...........