Cc:            At-l <at-l@backcountry.net>
From:          Tom Fort <tjfort@netdoor.com>
Date:          Mon, 07 Feb 2000 16:14:37 -0600
Subject:       Wingfoot. was ... Re: [at-l] cross post by permission

This sounds like a man with a chip on his shoulders or an EXTREME case
of paranoia.  I realize it is HIS site and he has every right to set
the rules.
But, where does ANYONE get off censoring and MODIFYING someone else's
writing.

Does he make it clear to the hiker, when they agree to place the
journal on trailplace, that he, WF, holds all rights to the
information being published?

wouldn't it be interesting if someone else decided to give him
competition by publishing a different databook?  I'd like to see how
the ATC handles that one.

t.