[at-l] Change of name

Hey all!!

Just wanted to let you know that once upon a time, I trailnamed myself "Dot Com".... and I feel like a spaz for doing so. First of all, I think it's stupid. Second of all, I gave it to myself, and didn't get assigned it on the trail. Unfortunately, it really stuck, and to this day a lot of you call me that.

I think I'm going to go to the Trail nameless, and have my name appointed out there... so that it is more "special". So, don't be expecting a Dot Com to come hiking through your town, because there probably won't be.  :-)

Kristen "not.com" Kupersmith