Re: [at-l] Change of name

That's alright. Trail names and cybernames do not have to be the same.
Often it is a good idea to dump one or the other. But there is no rule
stating that your trailname has to be ordained by others. Often, it is a
good idea to gain one before an unpleasant name is bestowed.

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA
self named for my car, and to allow me the same signature on AT lists and
VW lists.