Re: [at-l] not smoking

<<  Just to let my list friends know, my quit day for stopping smoking came
and  I
 have not had a cigarette since. >>

Congratulations.  But I should warn you that the first ten years are the
hardest.   Seriously, the first three days after I quit back in 1975 were
pure hell, for me and everyone else around me.  The fact that I could never
make it through those three days again, has kept me off from nicotine ever
since.  But 25 years later, I still get cravings for a cigar under certain
circumstances.  (No Monica jokes, please.)

Snail Male  (Pete Wells)

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention
of arriving safely in one pretty and well preserved piece,
but to skid broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out,
shouting "GERONIMO".