Re: [at-l] Current condition of USFS 42? Snow!

Check on the website http://svinet2.fs.fed.us/conf/welcome.htm

that should get you into the "Welcome to the Chattahoochee National Forest"
website and over on the left hand side of the page, is an area where you can
click on for Season Information and also there's the phone number -- you can
always call.

There's nothing on the site about the current weather conditions, so I'd
call the FS, if it were I.  Gainesville Office 770-297-3000.

RIGHT this VERY MINUTE??? It's snowing again, icy cold wind blowing, and
'less than an inch' expected to collect on the ground.

I'm going into Suches (that's SUCH' es not Soooches) tomorrow.  Coosa