Re: [at-l] not smoking

Now ISN'T  this listie a fun place.
How do we manage it?
Congrats, Bpw! Hey! CHoovers is quittin' too. Go Cheryl!

>>> <Bpwildness@aol.com> 02/04/00 05:28PM >>>
List friends,

Just to let my list friends know, my quit day for stopping smoking came and I
have not had a cigarette since. The last one I had was 4 am this past
Wednesday. This has been very difficult; however, everytime I think about
lighting up, I think that I would rather be hiking.

Today, I went for a brisk walk. I hiked a mile nonstop with no pain.

Thanks to those that have posted me, asking how I am doing.

       bpwildness